Here is the list of all the websites of our IT platform, with an explanation of the purpose and the access link to each of them.
Open to all
- Overall presentation of the Cooperative: The present website, for every person to learn about the CosmoPolitical Cooperative, its purpose, its goals, its modes of operation, and to start learning about how to evolve towards a more just, sustainable and satisfactory life;
- On-line trainings: for every person to acquire the competencies s/he needs to lead a sustainable, just and happy life, and to engage in meaningful democratic debates in a pan-European context;
- Mailing lists: for every person to susbcribe to our newsletters in his/her language.
For the members of our Community
- Workspace: for an open cooperation among members of our Community, in a trusted, friendly and confidential environment, on shared documents, in freely-chosen thematic or local groups. These documents typically prepare Strategic Decisions to be taken by the Cooperators. We work and discuss across language barriers in our workspace by combining a chat with automated text translation.
For Cooperators only
For Cooperators to take Strategic Decisions, in full democracy
- Definition of public policies: for Cooperators to democratically define the public policies that they support and will implement when elected in public decision-making bodies (parliaments and governments, from the municipality to the European Union).
This platform uses KuneAgi, the deliberative democracy software that we developed for our usage and make freely available to all (access source code here) under a GNU AGPL v.3 free software licence. KuneAgi enables Cooperators to:
- freely initiate Action Proposals bearing on Strategic Decisions;
- amend these Action Proposals in a dedicated working group( the central, and unique, deliberative aspect of our process), and finally
- adopt (or not) the amended Action Proposals.
Additional platforms using KuneAgi will be deployed in the near future to take additional Strategic Decisions, such as on the definition and adoption of actions towards the outside world in the form of Cooperators' Projects, Actions by organisations or sectors towards susutainabilty or Entrepreneurial Prototypes, and of internal decisions on the allocation of our resources and on our adminstration bodies.
For the internal functioning of the Cooperative
- Democratic control by Cooperators of the Operational Decisions: for the Board of Administrators and the Mediation & Arbitration Council to display their draft Operational Decisions subject to a priori control by Cooperators, and for Cooperators to vote on them (with a possibility to delegate their vote);
- Definition of quantitative parameters: for Cooperators to democratically define a set of quantitative parameters that affect the functioning of our deliberative democracy platform.